MBA Project on Dividend Policy ICICI Bank Findings and Suggestions:
Following are the findings from the dividend decision analysis of the ICICI:
1) Profit After Tax has increased from Rs 45.75 Cores to Rs. 265.68 Cores.
2) Earning per share has improved from Rs 9.99 to Rs. 58.08
3) Dividend has been benched from Rs. 3.00 to 4.00
4) Increased net worth from Rs. 416.05 Cores to Rs. 654.43
5) The dividend carries some informational content.
6) The dividend pay out ratio has an impact on the firm.
7) The dividend per share increased normally.
8) There is a fluctuation in earning per share
9) The Return per share has been increased gradually.
The following Suggestions are being provide to
The ICICI industry.
1) Investors always prefer the dividend payment for Capital appreciation. Hence some amount of Dividend must be paid regularly. Unless the Payment will reduce the net worth of the industry.
2) The industry should improve the dividend per share.
3) The industry should follow stable dividend policy.
4) The industry should maintain high per share.
5) The industry must improve and maintain high ratio.
6) When the industry gets the price earning highly, that industry will grow
7) In The industry Net worth is very good. The industry has to maintain this type of Net worth.
Download MBA Project Report on Dividend Policy
- Mba Project Report on Evaluation Of Performance Appraisal Format Sample Mba Project Report on Evaluation Of Performance Appraisal Format Conclusion:
present Performance Appraisal System is providing an opportunity for each employees to have understanding of his rep...
- Employee Loan Management System Project in Vb.Net Source Code Employee loan management system project( vb.net) is a visual basic project which is useful for organizations and banks for managing employees loan details and detailed reports are generated for ev...
- Staff Management System Project Project titled staff management system project is a software application (vb.net) useful in organizations for managing employees staff information in a organized manner.
- Wearable Computers Seminar Report Wearable Computers seminar topic explains about latest technologies in small computers.Now days the technology has become so advanced that many small computers are developed and they are still on a...
- Employee Payroll Management System Project Employee payroll management software project is part of human resource management software which is useful for handling employees income tax, pay slips, salary deductions, loans..etc.
- Employee Payroll System Project Employee payroll system project is a management system Software application designed in vb.net programming language. This software is used in organizations for managing information of employees an...