The main purpose of Online Java Compiler Project is to help the users to know the things that goes under each and every phase of a compiler. To make them understand about complete process of compilation, to provide them about knowledge of programming languages implementation and their dependencies with system architecture.
Project Report on Online Java Compiler:
- ORGANIZATION PROFILE
- MODULE DESCRIPTION
- DATAFLOW DIAGRAMS
- E-R DIAGRAM
- DATA DICTIONARY
- SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- OVERVIEW OF JAVA TECHNOLOGY
- SYSTEM TESTING
Youtube video link to view design details, Dfd, Screen shots, Class diagram
Online Java Compiler Project Analysis:
1. Any compiler has some essential requirements, which are perhaps more stringent than for most programs:
a)Any valid program must be translated correctly, i.e. no incorrect translation is allowed.
b)Any invalid program must be rejected and not translated.
2. There will inevitably be some valid programs which can’t be translated due to their size or complexity in relation to the hardware available.
for example, problems due to memory size.
3. The compiler may also have some fixed-size tables which place limits on what can be compiled (some language definitions place explicit lower bounds on the sizes of certain tables, to ensure that programs of reasonable size/complexity can be compiled).
4.There are also some desirable requirements, some of which may be mutually exclusive:
a)Errors should be reported in terms of the source language or program.
b)The position at which an error was detected should be indicated; if the actual error probably occurred somewhat earlier then some indication of possible cause(s) should also be provided.
c)Compilation should be fast.
d)The translated program should be fast.
e)The translated program should be small.
5. If the source language has some national or international standard:
a)Ideally the entire standard should be implemented.
b)Any restrictions or limits should be well and clearly documented.
6.If extensions to the standard have been implemented:
a)These extensions should be documented as such.
b)There should be some way of turning these extensions off.
7. There are also some possibly controversial requirements to consider:
a)Errors detected when the translated program is running should still be reported in relation to the original source program e.g. line number.
b)Errors detected when the translated program is running should include division by 0, running out of memory, use of an array subscript/index which is too big or too small, attempted use of an undefined variable, incorrect use of pointers, etc.
Download Project Report on Online Java Compiler and source code from below links